You don’t need to be told that vehicle-operating costs are a major part of your organisation’s overheads. Often they are the second highest fixed expense after wages. Even the most effective internally managed fleet can realise only part of the tangible savings and efficiencies offered through professional fleet management.
Why Fleet Management?
Alliance Fleet assist you with:
- Vehicle specification
- Facilitate fast ordering of vehicles
- Organising vehicle delivery Australia-wide
- Benefit from Alliance Fleet Service’s considerable purchasing power.
Alliance Fleet will monitor all markets and mediums of sale to achieve optimum used vehicle prices. Sales mediums used, include wholesale tender, trade-in and auction. Alliance Fleet will consult with you on preferred disposal medium. Vehicles are detailed prior to presentation to maximise your returns.
Alliance Fleet Services monitors every vehicle and controls every cost. Before any repairs or maintenance commence, a Alliance Fleet accredited repairer must first obtain a Alliance Fleet work order by contacting our Maintenance Control Centre.
Alliance Fleet Maintenance Controllers check service/repair requests against computer based vehicle records. The requests are assessed against scheduled costs, prices are negotiated, and work authorities issued.
All Maintenance Controllers are fully qualified automotive technicians. They receive regular training to ensure that their technical knowledge is always up to date.
Invoices from our accredited repairers are forwarded to Alliance Fleet, checked against authorised work and processed.
Our Controllers ensure that interim servicing and other unnecessary work are not performed.
Alliance Fleet ensures that quality defects are identified and rectified, even after normal warranties have expired.
We will assist you with the following:
- Ordering of new cards
- Card/driver/vehicle detail changes
- Card cancellation.
- Data capture from oil companies
- Exception reporting to highlight areas of concern – i.e. excess fuel usage.
Inconvenience and costs are reduced through our:
- 24 hours towing arrangement (if required)
- Assistance in lodging the claim
- Efficient response that reduces driver trauma and “downtime”
- All contact and coordination with the repairer, insurance companies and third parties
- Reports tailored to suit the needs of our customer
Fine management and registration and CTP renewals are simpler and more efficient.
- Correct registration details and postal address arranged
- Registration renewed two weeks prior to the due date
- Labels sent to client for forwarding to drivers
Traffic infringements received and logged at Alliance Fleet and immediately forwarded to the client for action. Reports of infringements can be produced.
Alliance Fleet produce a range of Fleet Reports designed to assist in the monitoring and control of fleet efficiency.
Alliance Fleet reports provide:
- Maintenance and fuel costs
- Performance figures for benchmarking.
E.g. $ per 1000 kms
Exception comments including:
- High cost
- Excess litres
- Due for replacement.
Alliance Fleet simplifies FBT compliance & assists in reducing FBT costs.
- Reporting via Statutory Method and ECM Method
- Vehicle details are held on file and calculations made using data received from vehicle maintenance and fuel transactions
- Reports are forwarded at the end of FBT year
Alliance Fleet advice and assistance includes:
- Vehicle selection and sourcing
- Determining optimum retention periods
- Petrol or diesel vehicle options
- Best-suited service and repair facilities
- Financing alternatives.