Strata Insurance provides cover for residential and commercial buildings (home units, villas or town houses, factories and offices) which are registered under strata or unit title legislation.

You can insure the strata, group, body corporate or community titled residential building, or both the building and its common contents. You are automatically covered for accidental loss or damage to the building (including common areas) and common contents if chosen. We can cater a policy to suit both residential and commercial strata plans.

Covers available

Building & common contents

Machinery breakdown

Electronic equipment

Voluntary workers accident only

Fidelity guarantee

Legal liability

A body corporate must have public liability insurance cover. It must also have an authorised damage policy that will replace or reinstate the building back to its original condition. Finding the right policy can reduce the cost to unit owners, which in turn can reduce the cost to tenants.